Energy Without Limits
EX LCD USB X3 UPSs provide reliable, powerful electrical protection that's ideal for the needs of SOHOs and small/medium businesses. With Line Interactive technology and their automatic voltage control system, they ensure high-quality protection.
€118.00 Incl. VAT
including €0.00 eco-tax
Large volume order? > Buy from the professional area
X3 EX LCD USB products are ideal for protecting your servers and other enterprise-level computing equipment. It provides reliable protection from power troubles, outages, surges, short circuits, and lighting risks.
Devices connected to X3 EX LCD USB uninterruptible power supplies are protected by Line Interactive technology with an automatic control system.
During a short or extended power outage, an X3 EX LCD USB UPS will provide electricity for several minutes depending on its connected charge. The internal batteries of the X3 EX LCD USB UPS continue to power the equipment connected to it, so that computers and devices can be shut off safely.
X3 EX LCD USB power supplies are designed for simple use:
- A single on/off switch.
- an LCD screen and audible alarms that indicate the power supply's status.
- A cold start if there is no power.
- Automatically restarts once wall outlet power is restored.
X3 EX LCD USB power supplies also save energy :
- Green Energy Saver feature: If none of the connected devices is being powered and the UPS goes into battery mode, it automatically shuts down to keep the batteries from draining needlessly.
- Automatic battery charge feature for when the UPS is off: The battery can automatically recharge when wall power is present and the UPS is off. When the connected devices are not in use, this feature makes it possible to shut down the UPS while ensuring that the battery will recharge.
|Voltage||220/230/240 V (HV)|
|External battery connector||No|
|Minimum life (1PC charge)||10 min|
|Voltage range||162 - 290 VAC|
A CD with software for monitoring and controlling the operating status and power production data.
Software compatible with Z3 Zenergy Box, X2 LCD Ice, X3, E2 LCD, E3 LCD RT, E4 LCD RT.
InfoPower is a remote power control application for equipment protected by Infosec UPSs.
With your InfoPower UPS's communication port, you can program the UPS to turn on and off on schedule, as well as save data and events to enable daily maintenance.
Accessories and software - Control software, INFOSEC UPS System - REF:61700
Characteristics of the INFOPOWER software
Operating Systems :
Configuration required for INFOPOWER: Flash & Java
Download the INFOPOWER software for your UPS
Required configuration for INFOPOWER: Flash & Java
Download INFOPOWER for your UPS
Your questionsWhere can I register the warranty for the INFOSEC UPS? Answer