X3 UPSs are intended to provide reliable, powerful protection for servers and computer hardware. With Line Interactive technology and their automatic voltage control system, they ensure high-quality protection.
€290.00 Incl. VAT
including €0.00 eco-tax
Large volume order? > Buy from the professional area
X3 UPSs provide servers and other professional computer hardware with more reliable, powerful protection from power supply issues and hazardous electrical disruptions.
With their Line Interactive technology and the automatic voltage control system, X3 UPSs ensure high-quality protection for the devices connected to them.
During short or lengthy power outages, an X3 UPS powers the electrical equipment connected to it from its batteries for several minutes, allowing you to safely shut down the devices and computers.
X3 UPSs are designed for simple use:
- A single on/off switch.
- 3 indicator lights (500/650/800/1,000 VA models) or an LCD screen (1,200/1,600/2,000 VA models), as well as audible alarms to signal the UPS status.
- A cold start if there is no power.
- Automatically restarts once wall outlet power is restored.
X3 UPSs also help save power:
- Green Energy Saver feature: If none of the connected devices is being powered and the UPS goes into battery mode, it automatically shuts down to keep the batteries from draining needlessly.
- Automatic battery charge feature for when the UPS is off: The battery can automatically recharge when wall power is present and the UPS is off. When the connected devices are not in use, this feature makes it possible to shut down the UPS while ensuring that the battery will recharge.
|Voltage||220/230/240 V (HV)|
|External battery connector||No|
|Number of protected outlets||4|
|Minimum life (1PC charge)||15 min|
|Voltage range||162 - 290 VAC|
|Number of outlets, with life||4|
A CD with software for monitoring and controlling the operating status and power production data.
Software compatible with Z3 Zenergy Box, X2 LCD Ice, X3, E2 LCD, E3 LCD RT, E4 LCD RT.
InfoPower is a remote power control application for equipment protected by Infosec UPSs.
With your InfoPower UPS's communication port, you can program the UPS to turn on and off on schedule, as well as save data and events to enable daily maintenance.
Accessories and software - Control software, INFOSEC UPS System - REF:61700
Characteristics of the INFOPOWER software
Operating Systems :
Configuration required for INFOPOWER: Flash & Java
Download the INFOPOWER software for your UPS
Required configuration for INFOPOWER: Flash & Java
Download INFOPOWER for your UPS
Your questionsWhere can I register the warranty for the INFOSEC UPS? Answer